Seventh Day Adventist Church Allegan

Seventh_Day_Adventist_ChurchDescription of Historic Site:  Built in 1863 it is the oldest church in Allegan.  It has an octagonal belfry, twelve over twelve windows, corner pilasters, and a fanlight above the plastered entry.  The church is part of Prichard’s Outlook a historic district in Allegan where several historic homes and churches were either moved to stayed in their original location after the city’s growth.

 

Address: 229 Cutler St Allegan, MI