Name of Historic Site: South Olive Christian Reformed Church
Description of Historic Site: The original church was built in 1887 was the nucleus of the Dutch-Calvinist farming community. A.J. Baker of Hamilton was the contractor for the original forty-by-fifty-foot building. The building was enlarged in 1897, a chapel built 1898 was moved and attached to the church in 1935. It had a full basement and Gothic windows. The steeple used to house a 1,033 pound bell that was cast in 1897. The building was demolished and only the steeple of the building remains at the site.
Address: 6154 120th Avenue (Building was demolished), Holland, MI