Name of Historic Site: Second Reformed Church of Jamestown
Description of Historic Site: This church completed in 1828 was designed by the Grand Rapids architectural firm of John and George Daverman. In 1889 the Classis of Holland approved a petition from Jamestown parishioners to form their own congregation and was named Second Reformed Church of Jamestown. Their first church was dedicated in 1891 and was used until 1927 when the church burned down. Rather than rebuild, the congregation decided to build another church which in 1937 was reincorporated as Jamestown Reformed Church. This building also burned down in 1999.
Address: Original address: 2340 Riley St., Hudsonville, MI. Jamestown Reformed Church today is at 2554 Riley St, Jamestown, MI 49427