Name of Historic Site: Olive Township District No. 1 School (also known as the Olive Station School)
Description of Historic Site: Olive Township was established in 1857, and by 1861 the township had been divided into four school districts. The original district no. 1 school house was built one mile east of its present location. In 1876, the township purchased the land that the school is now on and moved the building there. The building was used until 1958 when the district was absorbed into the Zeeland Public School system. In 1960, the school was sold to a private individual and was converted into a private residence in 1994.
Address: 11611 Station Street (Private Residence)