Name of Historic Site: First Church of Holland Settlers Informational Designation/ Ninth Street Christian Reformed Church (Pillar Church)
Description of Historic Site: The original church established by Albertus Van Raalte was a long cabin built in the area now known as Pilgrim Cemetery on 16th St. As the city grew, so did the congregation and in 1856 the Pillar Church was built and still used today. It was one of few buildings that survived the fire of 1871.
Phone Number: 616.392.8686
Address: 57 E 10th St. Holland, MI