Name of Historic Site: Marigold Lodge
Description of Historic Site: Marigold Lodge was built by Egbert H. and Margaret Gold of Chicago in 1913, Mr. Gold named the lodge after his wife and daughter. The lodge was one of the first large summer homes to be built along Black Lake (now called Lake Macatawa). The house remained in the Gold family until 1969. Herman Miller, Inc. later acquired the property and refurbished the buildings and grounds.
Phone Number: 616.654.7900
Address: 1116 Marigold Dr., Holland, MI