Name of Historic Site: Hope College Lubbers Hall
Description of Historic Site: The building was dedicated in 1942 and named after the college’s seventh president Dr. Irwin Lubbers. The building was originally built to house the science labs until 1973 when the science department moved to the Peale Science Center. It is now used by the humanities and social science departments.
Address: 126 E 10th Street Holland, MI