Name of Historic Site: Hope College Dimnent Memorial Chapel
Description of Historic Site: The chapel was completed in 1929 and was originally named Hope Memorial Chapel. It was renamed Dimnent Memorial Chapel in 1959 after the college’s fifth president Dr. Edward D. Dimnent. He is also significant as he was the one that spearheaded the fundraising to build the chapel.
Address: 277 College Ave Holland, MI