Name of Historic Site: Holland Furnace Company (now Black River Public School)
Description of Historic Site: The Holland Furnace Company was established in 1906 by A.H. Ladewehr and John P. Kolla. This building was completed in May of 1931 as the company was outgrowing their previous building. Holland Furnace used this building until 1964, it also housed Holland Suco Color, BASF, and since 1998 the building was converted into Black River Public School.
Address: 491 Columbia Ave Holland, MI