Name of Historic Site: Henry Griffin Drugstore
Description of Historic Site: The Henry Griffin Drugstore was built in 1844 by Henry Griffin. The first floor was a drugstore while the second floor served a variety of purposes; office of the Ottawa County Clerk, Register of Deed, Sheriff Office, and used as a printing shop for the first issue of the Grand River Times. Mr. Griffin was a strong political figure in the City of Grand Haven serving as a Sheriff, county clerk, district alderman, and mayor of Grand Haven.
Address: 525 Elliot Grand Haven, MI (private residence)