Name of Historic Site: Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd
Description of Historic Site: June 15, 1858, the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd was organized and was admitted into the Diocese of Michigan in 1860. Construction of his Gothic structure started in 1866 and was completed in 1869. The first church service held was on Palm Sunday, March 21, 1869. Bishop McCoskry performed the rite of consecration on April 8, 1869. In 1886 the parishioners purchased a tracker organ, which is still in use today and is one of few such organs left in this state.
Address: 101 Walnut St. Allegan, MI