Name of Historic Site: Edward P. Ferry House
Description of Historic Site: Like most historic homes in Grand Haven this home is still a private residence. It was built for Phillip Wooley in 1871-1872. Wooley never lived in the house and sold it to Edward P. Ferry. Edward was the son of William M. Ferry who was one of the first settlers and helped plot Grand Haven. Edward and his brother William along with George E. Dowling founded the lumber company Ferry, Dowling & Co in 1865. The house is a narrow-front two-story Italianate structure with brick foundation.
Address: 514 Lafayette St., Grand Haven, MI