Name of Historic Site: Ebenezer Reformed Church Informational Designation
Description of Historic Site: Members of the First Reformed Church in Holland founded this congregation in 1866 to provide a place of worship southeast of town do to the influx of immigrants coming from the Netherlands. Services were primarily in Dutch until 1937. Three buildings have been used for worship: the first building built in 1867 burned in 1883. The structure was immediately re-built, and the third and present house of worship was dedicated in 1964.
Address: 5166 East Ottogan St., Holland, MI