Name of Historic Site: Drenthe Christian Reformed Church
Description of Historic Site: The first Drenthe Christian Reformed Church was built in 1848 east of Vriesland where settlers from Drenthe first went to church services. The small church was soon outgrown, and the current church was built in 1875. In 1882, the congregation joined the Christian Reformed Church. The main building still has its original hand-hewn beams and fieldstone foundation.
Phone Number: 616.688.5481
Address: 6344 Adams St. Zeeland, MI