Name of Historic Site: DeWitt Bicentennial One-Room School
Description of Historic Site: The DeWitt One-Room School was built in 1891 it stands on one acre of land that was donated by the DeWitt and Bosch families. The school taught grades one through eight the school house was used until 1957. One teacher would teach ten minute sessions per subject for each grade. In 1979 the DeWitt One-Room School was restored and is now used as a living museum for area schools.
Phone Number: 616.842.0700
Address: 17716 Taft St. Spring Lake, MI