Name of Historic Site: Central Park
Address: 400 Block of Washington Ave Grand Haven, MI
Description of Historic Site: Central Park was originally the city cemetery as the town grew the bodies were relocated in Lake Forest Cemetery in 1883. Grass was laid, and trees were planted purchased from the city’s general fund. The original fountain was replaced by a grander fountain from the W.C. Sheldon’s Magnetic Mineral Springs.
Address: 400 Block of Washington Ave, Grand Haven, MI