Name of Historic Site: Central Avenue Christian Reformed Church & Informational Designation
Description of Historic Site: The Holland Church established in 1865 was the first Christian Reformed Church in the city of Holland. The land that the current church sit on today was purchased in 1866. The congregation moved a school to the site and used it for a year before building a new church which was renamed True Dutch Reformed Church. It was popularly know as the Market Street Church as this was the name of the street at the time before the road and the Church were renamed Central.
Phone Number: 616.396.6230
Address: 259 Central Ave Holland, MI 49423