Name of Historic Site: All Saints Episcopal Church – Gordon Lloyd Architect
Description of Historic Site: An episcopal parish was organized in Saugatuck on All Saints Day November 1, 1868. In 1871 the parish purchased land to build a new church. Gordon W. Lloyd, a church architect out of Detroit, designed the Gothic Revival-style church. Services first took place in their new church in 1873, although the building was not completed until 1874. After a brief period of decline, the parish became a diocesan mission. Full parish status was returned in 1946.
Phone Number: 269-857-5201
Address: 252 Grand St. Saugatuck, MI