Name of Historic Site: Holland Shoe Company Office Building
Description of Historic Site: Built in 1905 as an office building for the Holland Shoe Company founded in 1895 the company was a major employer in the 1940s as they had a contract to make army boots. The company closed in 1967. The building is now used by the Kraft Heinz Corporation.
Address: 386 W 15th Street Holland, MI (privately owned)