Description of Historic Site: In May 1871 Dr. A.C. Goodrich bought the unfinished house of William Woodhull and had lumber hauled in to finish it the house was completed in 1872. Dr. Goodrich had concluded that he would establish his practice in Douglas and vicinity. In August of 1871 Dr. Goodrich also bought Collier and Ensign Drug store. Dr. Asa Goodrich’s house on Center street is now an antique shop.
Address: 112 Center St. Douglas, MI